Who is SKULL BABYLON?

My photo
A shadow in the dark. A voice in the void. An instance, an idea, a moment. Because a ripple can create a wave.

Sunday 31 July 2011

A Journey to the West - Official Movie Trailer

A Journey to the West is a prequel of sorts; documenting my time spent and lessons learned during my second journey to Vancouver, from April 1st to April 8th, 2011. It is a movie educating and inspiring people to live a determined 2.0 lifestyle of themselves and step into a future they can help create. Featuring and introducing Joseph Hatoum and SPACELITE- Natural Alkaline Health & Athletic Electrolyte Formula

http://SPACELITE.info/



Spacelite facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/spacelite

I can say from my own experience that SPACELITE is an essential part of my future. It bassicaly helps your body turn back into a self functioning machine it is designed to be by counteracting all of the crappy stuff we have been ingesting into our bodies our entire life, like pop and candy. SPACELITE is part of a healthy conscious lifestyle. We live in a society where the diet is HIGH sodium, LOW potassium, when in reality it should be the exact opposite. If you are serious about becoming an active participant in the future then I highly recommend looking into SPACELITE and learning more. There is nothing else like it. Joe, my buddy in the film, invented it himself because he is a serious, genius, no bullshit kind of guy. Feel free to add him on facebook and he can talk to you more about SPACELITE. This is not some scam to sell a product, this is real life, this is about helping and empowering each other.

Joe's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/604joe

My experience having been using SPACELITE for almost 2 years is a stronger, more focused, more determined version of myself. It helps me as an athlete- no muscle burn, extreme endurance, and it even helps me in my meditation practice. It's litteraly putting natural crystals back into the body, and for those who know about how crystals amplify energy then you can see how this works.

As always feedback is appreciated and again I highly encourage you to look into SPACELITE and even take the next step to order some for yourself. You will not regret it.

The doors to the future are infront of you. The choice is yours.

http://SPACELITE.info/

_SKULL BABYLON

No comments:

Post a Comment